According to the material
Made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It is ideal for users who are sensitive to natural rubber latex protein allergy. Vinyl gloves have good resistance to oil, ozone, grease, acid and bases. Vinyl provides a relaxed and comfortable fit that feels like a second body skin. Soft vinyl formulation offers greater comfort, fit and better flexibility. It has anti-static properties suitable for cleanroom and critical environment applications. Vinyl gloves are generally very affordable and economical.
- Durable & Stretchable.
- For single use only, micro-textured surface and smooth surface.
- Lightly powdered/powder-free, 100% natural Malaysia rubber latex, specification meets international standard.
- Ambidextrous, rolled cuff, easy to put on and take off, highest comfort.
- Smooth-finish, anti-aging, waterproof, environmental protection, non-toxic and odorless, soft.
- Not easy to pierce, durable, resisting acid, alkali, oil, dirt, high temperature and special chemical medium.
- Adequate thickness, not affect doctors hand sensitivity.
- Provide a great deal of flexibility and stretchiness, snap-back to their original shape with the case, long periods of time for wearing, for they cause minimal hand fatigue.
Specification for powdered and powderless vinyl exam glove:
- Material: Polyvinyl Chloride paste resin
- Type: Powder or Powder Free.
- Size: S / M / L / XL are available.
- S(3.5g), M(4.5g), L(4.5g) can make the gram depend on your request.
- Colour: Clear and blue.
- Package: 100PCS/Box, 10 Boxes/Carton.
- Storage: The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature not higher than 30 degrees.
- Applications: Widely used in medical, food processing, examination, hair, dyeing, printing, machinery, cleaning, family hygienic protection etc.
Powdered and Powder-free vinyl exam gloves:
|width of palm(mm)||Length(mm)|
|S||4.0±0.2g||≥ 9Mpa||≥ 350%||0.07±0.03||0.09±0.03||0.09±0.03||85±5||≥ 235|
|M||4.5±0.2g||≥ 11Mpa||≥ 350%||0.07±0.03||0.09±0.03||0.09±0.03||95±5||≥ 235|
|L||5.0±0.2g||≥ 11Mpa||≥ 350%||0.07±0.03||0.09±0.03||0.09±0.03||105±5||≥ 235|
|XL||5.5±0.2g||≥ 11Mpa||≥ 350%||0.07±0.03||0.09±0.03||0.09±0.03|