According to the material:
Nitrile gloves are made from acrylonitrile-butadiene, a synthetic polymer. It is made from synthetic rubber which is non-latex and protein free, hence suitable for users who are sensitive to natural rubber proteins. The soft formulation or low modulus nitrile gloves provide excellent feel, fit, comfort and flexibility to users and reduce hand fatigue. It has good resistance to oil, grease and a wide range of toxic chemicals and solvents. Nitrile gloves possess high abrasion and puncture resistance properties. Its elasticity is good but less superior as compared to natural rubber. It is generally more costly than natural rubber gloves.
- Durable & Stretchable.
- For single use only, micro-textured surface and smooth surface.
- Lightly powdered/powder-free, 100% natural Malaysia rubber latex, specification meets international standard.
- Ambidextrous, rolled cuff, easy to put on and take off, highest comfort.
- Smooth-finish, anti-aging, waterproof, environmental protection, non-toxic and odorless, soft.
- Not easy to pierce, durable, resisting acid, alkali, oil, dirt, high temperature and special chemical medium.
- Adequate thickness, not affect doctors hand sensitivity.
- Provide a great deal of flexibility and stretchiness, snap-back to their original shape with the case, long periods of time for wearing, for they cause minimal hand fatigue.
- Material: 100% natural latex.
- Type: Powder or Powder Free
- Size: S / M / L / XL are available.
- S(4.5g),M(5.0g),L(5.5g) can make the gram depend on your request.
- Colour: Milky White
- Package: 100PCS/Box, 10 Boxes/Carton.
1*20FCL 1600 CTNS.
1*40 FCL 2900 CTNS.
1*40HQ 4000 CTNS.
- Storage: The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature not higher than 30 degrees.
- Applications: Widely used in medical, food processing, examination, hair, dyeing, printing, machinery, cleaning, family hygienic protection etc.
Malaysia Nitrile gloves manufacturer:
|Descriptions for Nitrile gloves manufacturer||Size||Weight (G)||Length (Mm)||Palm Width||Thickness (mm)|
|(mm)||Finger (Min)||Palm (Min)||Cuff (Min)|
|Tensile Strength||Elongation||Force At Break|
|Before Aging||After Aging||Before Aging||After Aging||Before Aging||After Aging|