According to the material
Disposable Gloves are generally used in the following applications: Food handling, salons/spas, electronic assemblies, laboratory work, packing process, automotive, janitorial, general pharmaceutical and home use/DIY. These gloves are not recommended for medical use, especially to prevent transmission of organisms, blood-borne pathogens and protection against various chemicals.
- Durable & Stretchable.
- For single use only, micro-textured surface and smooth surface.
- Lightly powdered/powder-free, synthetic rubber copolymer of acrylonitrile and butadiene, specification meets international standard.
- Ambidextrous, rolled cuff, easy to put on and take off, highest comfort.
- Smooth-finish, anti-aging, waterproof, environmental protection, non-toxic and odorless, soft.
- Not easy to pierce, durable, resisting acid, alkali, oil, dirt, high temperature and special chemical medium.
- Adequate thickness, not affect doctors hand sensitivity.
- Provide a great deal of flexibility and stretchiness, snap-back to their original shape with the case, long periods of time for wearing, for they cause minimal hand fatigue.
Specification of disposable nitrile exam gloves
- Material: Nitrile butadiene rubber(NBR).
- Type: Powdered or Powder Free
- Size: S / M / L / XL are available.
- S( 3.5g), M (4.0g) ,L (4.5g) can make the gram depend on your request.
- Colour: Blue, White
- Package: 100PCS/Box, 10 Boxes/Carton.
- Storage: The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature not higher than 30 degree.
- Applications: Widely used in medical, food processing, examination, hair, dyeing, printing, machinery, cleaning, family hygienic protection etc.
Good Quality Disposable Nitrile Exam Gloves
|Disposable Nitrile Examination Gloves Specification:|
|Descriptions||Size||Weight (g)||Length (mm)||Palm Width(mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Finger (min)||Palm (min)||Cuff (min)|
|Before Aging||After Aging||Before Aging||After Aging|