According to the material
Disposable Gloves are generally used in the following applications: Food handling, salons/spas, electronic assemblies, laboratory work, packing process, automotive, janitorial, general pharmaceutical and home use/DIY. These gloves are not recommended for medical use, especially to prevent transmission of organisms, blood-borne pathogens and protection against various chemicals.
- Durable & Stretchable.
- For single use only, micro-textured surface and smooth surface.
- Powdered/powder-free, synthetic rubber copolymer of acrylonitrile (ACN) and butadiene.
- Ambidextrous, rolled cuff, easy to put on and take off, highest comfort.
- Smooth-finish, anti-aging, waterproof, environmental protection, non-toxic and odorless, soft.
- Not easy to pierce, durable, resisting acid, alkali, oil, dirt, high temperature and special chemical medium.
- Adequate thickness, not affect doctors hand sensitivity.
- Provide a great deal of flexibility and stretchiness, snap-back to their original shape with case, long periods of time for wearing, for they cause minimal hand fatigue.
- Package: 100PCS/Box, 10 Boxes/Carton.
1*20FCL 1600 CTNS.
1*40 FCL 2900 CTNS.
1*40HQ 4000 CTNS.
Specification for powdered and powderless disposable latex examination glove:
- Material: 100% natural latex.
- Type: Powder or Powder Free
- Size: S / M / L are available.
- S(4.5g),M(5.0g),L(5.5g) can make the gram depend on your request.
- Colour: Milky Whitetoxic and odorless, soft.
- Storage: The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature not higher than 30 degrees.
- Applications: Widely used in medical, food processing, examination, hair, dyeing, printing, machinery, cleaning, family hygienic protection etc.
Good quality disposable latex gloves
|name||latex exam gloves|
|specification||S/M/L/XL, meet international standard|
|weight||S 4.5g/ M 5.0g/ L 5.5g XL/6.0g|
|Width and thickness||width
|package||100 pcs/box; 10 boxes/ctn.|
|Delivery time||30-35 days after the order|